THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Dinagyang Experience

"My Dinagyang Experience"

 Dinagyang Experience in Filipino's life is traditional. every year Filipino's celebrate it with open arms despite the fact that their are lots of people who wants to witness the Dinagyang festival. They conquer the heat of the sun even when the rain pours down the crowd. 

 Speaking of dinagyang experience, i didn't come to the festival, it's because my parents didn't allow me to come.
 I celebrate dinagyang in the middle of the sea( char.. )together with my cousin which is a girl also. , "in short nag pakasubo kame to". we escape in our house just to hung out somewhere so that no one can indulge our moment of sadness. But unfortunately "ang abi namun nga mapangasubo", it become enjoyment, We start boating around 9:00 am and come back around 12:00 am, we sail the boat "nga may dala-dala nga cellphone", we take pictures, were even got stranded in the sea, but my cousin yan-yan know how to rowing, because shes a student of John B Lacson and its a part of their school to teach each student to learn how to manage a boat.

 So in the end  that's my Dinagyang Experience. Even though I'm not around in Dinagyang Festival i still enjoy being at home.

0 comments: